domingo, abril 08, 2007


ernest e marlene




















"Marlene, I love you very much as you damned well know. It was you who decided that time on the boat that we had just left whoever we were mixed up with too soon. It wasn't me. We have been shot in the ass with bad luck more than probably any two people."

The close relationship between Ernest Hemingway and Marlene Dietrich was revealed yesterday in a series of newly-published passionate, and flirtatious letters. However the correspondence does not appear to confirm a physical relationship.


Hemingway to Dietrich, Sept 26, 1951: "I can't say how every time I ever put my arms around you I felt that I was home. Nor too many things. But we were always cheerful and jokers together."

Dietrich to Hemingway, April 4 1952: "I love you and you are always in my thoughts. I look at your picture every morning and say hello to you."

(www.telegraph.co.uk)


"Vítimas de paixão dessincronizada"... acontece aos melhores.